Saturday, September 10, 2005

WAKEBOARDING -Lake Piru, California-
My good buddy Brian Wager did pretty good and even stood right up out of the water.. but he still needs PRACTICE! but me in the other hand need a coffin! hahaha.. I almost drowned out there in the lake because my swimming skills are not too .... "skilled" but I still tried wakeboarding and stood up and went face first into the water and kept holding on the the line and skipped over the water like a caught fish and finally let go... Quite the adventure it was! But we did end up going inner-tubing and that was fun!! Brian and I held on the longest and my arms are just killing me right now because we had to hold on real tight or else been thrown off the tube into the fast water... The Sun didn't really come out so I couldn't turn brown so I am still the same white person.. Bishop Stout's boat was excellent and we hope to come out again!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ventura County, California, United States

PHIL-AM RACE

SEARCH ENGINES
  • Need Lyrics to a song?
  • Yahoo
  • AOL
  • Google
  • Bear Share Music Download System
  • Friendster
  • Hotmail
  • BLOG MASTER

    DIRTBIKING
  • Supercross Movie Trailer
  • Ultimate X Movie Trailer
  • Travis Pastrana Dirtbike Tricks Movie Clip
  • TransWorld Motocross
  • THOR
  • FOX
  • SHIFT
  • OAKLEY
  • TROY LEE DESIGNS
  • ONEAL
  • No FEAR
  • SRH
  • Jeremy McGrath's Home Page
  • Brian Deegan's Home Page
  • HONDA
  • SUZUKI
  • YAMAHA
  • Motosport Outlets (gear, parts)