Tuesday, January 17, 2006




It's almost about that time where I get excited to see my girl soon in the Philippines.. I got about 4 more months!! I'm so excited that my arm can spin around like in my video clip here! I have to find an airplane ticket (round trip) very VERY soon here... So if anyone has any ideas on how to find a nice round trip plane ticket to the Philippines, that would help a lot! Im gonna be there in June and Then do a big celebration thang there and then do a big reception here when she gets here... Her paperwork might take a long time but if we are together it won't take that long... "hopefully". The government there is pretty JACKED up! ...But I just want to let you all know that I am excited and this is gonna be a fun and BIG Step in the Adventure.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You getting married man?... to the girl from Antipolo??

-Pinon

8:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle Tulang Estavillo said...

hey! that ain't cool. weirdo! hahaha so,the kid's a real man now... :) wish you all the best pare! don't worry,everything will work out just fine,as long as u 2 r goin through it 2getha! bless ya,dude! mmwwaahhh!

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ventura County, California, United States

PHIL-AM RACE

SEARCH ENGINES
  • Need Lyrics to a song?
  • Yahoo
  • AOL
  • Google
  • Bear Share Music Download System
  • Friendster
  • Hotmail
  • BLOG MASTER

    DIRTBIKING
  • Supercross Movie Trailer
  • Ultimate X Movie Trailer
  • Travis Pastrana Dirtbike Tricks Movie Clip
  • TransWorld Motocross
  • THOR
  • FOX
  • SHIFT
  • OAKLEY
  • TROY LEE DESIGNS
  • ONEAL
  • No FEAR
  • SRH
  • Jeremy McGrath's Home Page
  • Brian Deegan's Home Page
  • HONDA
  • SUZUKI
  • YAMAHA
  • Motosport Outlets (gear, parts)