Wednesday, March 15, 2006

I Bought a new 2006 Toyota Tacoma!! I guess that's great news right? You all are probably thinking.. well.. what about the Philippines.. and your marriage and stuff.. Dont worry.. I got it all takin care of... Just gotta sell a few more drugs and I will be all good to go!! hahaha.. Things are going great for me right now.. I'm preparing to go to the Philippines in 2 months and My ticket and hotel stay is already alined and now I just gotta wait for the days to go by... I really hope that Rogeline is the one for me and everything will work out Great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ventura County, California, United States

PHIL-AM RACE

SEARCH ENGINES
  • Need Lyrics to a song?
  • Yahoo
  • AOL
  • Google
  • Bear Share Music Download System
  • Friendster
  • Hotmail
  • BLOG MASTER

    DIRTBIKING
  • Supercross Movie Trailer
  • Ultimate X Movie Trailer
  • Travis Pastrana Dirtbike Tricks Movie Clip
  • TransWorld Motocross
  • THOR
  • FOX
  • SHIFT
  • OAKLEY
  • TROY LEE DESIGNS
  • ONEAL
  • No FEAR
  • SRH
  • Jeremy McGrath's Home Page
  • Brian Deegan's Home Page
  • HONDA
  • SUZUKI
  • YAMAHA
  • Motosport Outlets (gear, parts)