Friday, July 07, 2006




So you want the NEWS? ok so... this is how it eeezzz.. I hooked up with Rogeline in the Philippines for a month and visited her family in her area in Roxas City which was a pretty small city.. It wasn't even a city .. really.. it was more like a jungle with the ocean nearby. After we visited the family we went to go visit my family in Bicol and we visited my grandma and cousins and aunties and Uncles.. and In that one clip I have here on my site has my grandma in the beginning of that. It was a real fun trip! I got engadged to her on first friday I was there at Wah Wah Dam where the waterfalls were (I have the picture on top here.) She is a sweet girl and I love her so much!! great personalilty! and she's really 4'11"!! she speaks very little english coz she's really shy around people. But knowing how crazy I am, I think she will get rid of the shyness. Right now I am in the process of petitioning her over here in the States through Fiancee Visa. It is quite stressing to do all this paperwork but I know it will be well worth it!

2 Comments:

Blogger dangkin said...

just bloghopping and came across here..

it usually take at least 6 months before she gets her visa, that is if everything is complete.

goodluck!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi just browsing and happened to see your very familiar family name and couldnt help but check the pics you posted and oh my gosh your dad baptized my mom way back in 1978 in Naga City Philippines..... I got to tell my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Ventura County, California, United States

PHIL-AM RACE

SEARCH ENGINES
  • Need Lyrics to a song?
  • Yahoo
  • AOL
  • Google
  • Bear Share Music Download System
  • Friendster
  • Hotmail
  • BLOG MASTER

    DIRTBIKING
  • Supercross Movie Trailer
  • Ultimate X Movie Trailer
  • Travis Pastrana Dirtbike Tricks Movie Clip
  • TransWorld Motocross
  • THOR
  • FOX
  • SHIFT
  • OAKLEY
  • TROY LEE DESIGNS
  • ONEAL
  • No FEAR
  • SRH
  • Jeremy McGrath's Home Page
  • Brian Deegan's Home Page
  • HONDA
  • SUZUKI
  • YAMAHA
  • Motosport Outlets (gear, parts)